President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the redeployment of five Permanent Secretaries.
The Head of Service of the Federation, Dr. Folasade Yemi-Esan made this known in a statement on Friday.
The Permanent Secretaries and details of the new postings are as follows: William Nwankwo Alo of the Federal Ministry of Power now redeployed to Police Service Commission; Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan of the Federal Ministry of Environment now redeployed to the Federal Ministry of Aviation; Hassan Musa of the Federal Ministry of Aviation now redeployed to the Federal Ministry Environment and Nebeolisa Anako of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development now redeployed to the Federal Ministry of Power.
- COEASU Says Litigation Against ASUU, Counterproductive, Asks FG To Be Ready To Also Take It To Court
- JAMB Conducts Supplimentary Exam For 67 Candidates
- Popular Nigerian Comedian Dares Philanthropy, Gives Back To Former School
- Organ Harvesting Allegation: Ekwerenmadu’s Daughter Sends SOS For Kidney Donation
- Shock As 7 Police Aides Attached To A Nigerian Federal Lawmaker Are Attacked, Killed(video)
Ismaila Abubakar of the Police Service Commission now redeployed to the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development.
According to the statement, by Director (Communications), AbdulGaniyu Aminu, the redeployments take immediate effect.