Bandits Release Another Batch of Abducted students of Bethel Baptist High School.
Ten more students of Bethel Baptist High School have been released by bandits after 82 days in captivity.
Kaduna State Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Reverend Joseph Hayap who confirmed the development to newsmen says the students who regained their freedom on Sunday evening were immediately reunited with their families.
The student were abducted from the school on July 5, when a group of armed bandits attacked the school and went away with 121 students.
This is the fourth batch of students that have been released since their abduction.
On the 19th September, 10 students were set free
after initial 32 and 15
regained their freedom on 28th and 22nd of August respectively.
So far, a total of 110 students have regained their freedom, while 11 are still with their captors.
- 🔔Missing Journalist: NUJ Tasks Security Agencies On Resue
- 🔔Supreme Court Returns Banker Soludo As APGA Candidate in Nov.6 Anambra Election
- 🔔Ibrahim Abdullahi is New President Of NULGE FCT Chapter, Promises To Pursue LG Autonomy with HQ.
- 🔔Alleged Brutality And Extortion: Police Hq Condemns Assault On Traveller in Kogi days After One year #EndSARS Protest Anniversary (video)
- 🔔Open Grazing: PDP Knocks Governor Ayade Over Silence