The Edo State Government, South South Nigeria is planning is to organise a state burial for the late music maestro, Sir Professor Victor Uwaifo, who died in August, 2021.
This was contained in a statement signed by the Chief of Staff to Governor Godwin Obaseki, Osaigbovo Iyoha.
He disclosed that the State Government is finalising arrangements with the family of the late music legend to ensure a successful state burial.
Victor Uwaifo died on August 28, 2021, at the age of 80 years. He led an illustrious career as a musician, artist and arts teacher, taking the culture, experiences and sound of Edo people to a global audience.
- 🔔Missing Journalist: NUJ Tasks Security Agencies On Resue
- 🔔Supreme Court Returns Banker Soludo As APGA Candidate in Nov.6 Anambra Election
- 🔔Ibrahim Abdullahi is New President Of NULGE FCT Chapter, Promises To Pursue LG Autonomy with HQ.
- 🔔Alleged Brutality And Extortion: Police Hq Condemns Assault On Traveller in Kogi days After One year #EndSARS Protest Anniversary (video)
- 🔔Open Grazing: PDP Knocks Governor Ayade Over Silence