The Edo State Government, South South Nigeria is planning is to organise a state burial for the late music maestro, Sir Professor Victor Uwaifo, who died in August, 2021.
This was contained in a statement signed by the Chief of Staff to Governor Godwin Obaseki, Osaigbovo Iyoha.
He disclosed that the State Government is finalising arrangements with the family of the late music legend to ensure a successful state burial.
Victor Uwaifo died on August 28, 2021, at the age of 80 years. He led an illustrious career as a musician, artist and arts teacher, taking the culture, experiences and sound of Edo people to a global audience.
- COEASU Says Litigation Against ASUU, Counterproductive, Asks FG To Be Ready To Also Take It To Court
- JAMB Conducts Supplimentary Exam For 67 Candidates
- Popular Nigerian Comedian Dares Philanthropy, Gives Back To Former School
- Organ Harvesting Allegation: Ekwerenmadu’s Daughter Sends SOS For Kidney Donation
- Shock As 7 Police Aides Attached To A Nigerian Federal Lawmaker Are Attacked, Killed(video)