There are indications that the management of the University of Jos is contemplating resuming academic activities on Monday 11th October, 2021.
Reports say the Senate of the University at it’s meeting on Thursday 30th September, 2021 Said that students are expected to report at the University on Monday 11th October, 2021.
Reports Say the students are expected to resume and continue with their examinations.
Academic activities were suspended and the entire school shutdown in August, following the crisis that erupted in Jos which also led to the killing of Four students of the institution.
- 🔔Global Week For Care Workers
- 🔔Missing Journalist: NUJ Tasks Security Agencies On Resue
- 🔔Supreme Court Returns Banker Soludo As APGA Candidate in Nov.6 Anambra Election
- 🔔Ibrahim Abdullahi is New President Of NULGE FCT Chapter, Promises To Pursue LG Autonomy with HQ.
- 🔔Alleged Brutality And Extortion: Police Hq Condemns Assault On Traveller in Kogi days After One year #EndSARS Protest Anniversary (video)