There are indications that the management of the University of Jos is contemplating resuming academic activities on Monday 11th October, 2021.
Reports say the Senate of the University at it’s meeting on Thursday 30th September, 2021 Said that students are expected to report at the University on Monday 11th October, 2021.
Reports Say the students are expected to resume and continue with their examinations.
Academic activities were suspended and the entire school shutdown in August, following the crisis that erupted in Jos which also led to the killing of Four students of the institution.
- Job Racketeering At NECO: Police Nab Couple, 3 Others
- More Implementation Strategies On The Way-UBEC
- TETFund Raises Alarm Over Fake Allocation To Institutions
- Insecurity in Nigeria: TRCN Suspends PQE in Sokoto, Zamfara
- African Varsities Charged To Deepen Digital Awareness, As NigeriaDevelopes Blueprint For Revitalising Education