The secretary general of the Association of senior civil servants of Nigeria, Alade Bashir-Lawal has confirmed the expulsion of the president of the union, innocent Bola-Audu.
ASCSN Secretary General said the expulsion was to give way for an ongoing investigation of innocent Bola-Audu by the National Agency for the Prohibition and Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP over his alleged involvement in criminal activities
Alade Bashir-Audu says further that a National Executive Council meeting has approved the appointment of Tommy Etim has substantive president of the association.
Alade says the meeting which held in a date in August also approve an extention of stay in office of the secretart general until December, 2022
ASCSN has been rattled with leadership crisis since the former president, Bobbioyr Kaigama.
- 🔔Global Week For Care Workers
- 🔔Missing Journalist: NUJ Tasks Security Agencies On Resue
- 🔔Supreme Court Returns Banker Soludo As APGA Candidate in Nov.6 Anambra Election
- 🔔Ibrahim Abdullahi is New President Of NULGE FCT Chapter, Promises To Pursue LG Autonomy with HQ.
- 🔔Alleged Brutality And Extortion: Police Hq Condemns Assault On Traveller in Kogi days After One year #EndSARS Protest Anniversary (video)