HEALTH SECTOR MAY CRIPPLE FROM MIDNIGHT MONDAY FOLLOWING JOHESU LOOMING STRIKE
The skeleton services in hospitals as a result of Resident Doctors Strike May be crippled from Monday October 4 following failure of the federal government to keep to agreements reached with the joint Health Sector Unions, JOHESU
This has become more evident as JOHESU calls for an emergency meeting of its executives on Monday to assess Government’s response to an extended 15-day strike notice which expires midnight of Monday, October 4.
JOHESU National Chairman, Biobelemoye Josiah who confirmed this development to newsmen, says the Health workers had asked the Federal Ministry of Health to ensure speedy circularisation of all establishment and welfare matters as agreed during negotiation meetings.
The JOHESU Chairman says further that it is yet to get a response on the computation of the adjusted Consolidated Health Salary Structure, CONHESS for JOHESU members is completed and submitted to the “High Level Body” of the FG not later than Wednesday, September 22 2021 as agreed.
He adds also that no response yet on its appeal for the Federal Government to ensure that the “High Level Body” completes and submits the computation of the adjusted CONHESS for inclusion in the 2022 budget on or before the 30th of September, 2021 submission window.
- Job Racketeering At NECO: Police Nab Couple, 3 Others
- More Implementation Strategies On The Way-UBEC
- TETFund Raises Alarm Over Fake Allocation To Institutions
- Insecurity in Nigeria: TRCN Suspends PQE in Sokoto, Zamfara
- African Varsities Charged To Deepen Digital Awareness, As NigeriaDevelopes Blueprint For Revitalising Education