HEALTH SECTOR MAY CRIPPLE FROM MIDNIGHT MONDAY FOLLOWING JOHESU LOOMING STRIKE
The skeleton services in hospitals as a result of Resident Doctors Strike May be crippled from Monday October 4 following failure of the federal government to keep to agreements reached with the joint Health Sector Unions, JOHESU
This has become more evident as JOHESU calls for an emergency meeting of its executives on Monday to assess Government’s response to an extended 15-day strike notice which expires midnight of Monday, October 4.
JOHESU National Chairman, Biobelemoye Josiah who confirmed this development to newsmen, says the Health workers had asked the Federal Ministry of Health to ensure speedy circularisation of all establishment and welfare matters as agreed during negotiation meetings.
The JOHESU Chairman says further that it is yet to get a response on the computation of the adjusted Consolidated Health Salary Structure, CONHESS for JOHESU members is completed and submitted to the “High Level Body” of the FG not later than Wednesday, September 22 2021 as agreed.
He adds also that no response yet on its appeal for the Federal Government to ensure that the “High Level Body” completes and submits the computation of the adjusted CONHESS for inclusion in the 2022 budget on or before the 30th of September, 2021 submission window.
- 🔔Global Week For Care Workers
- 🔔Missing Journalist: NUJ Tasks Security Agencies On Resue
- 🔔Supreme Court Returns Banker Soludo As APGA Candidate in Nov.6 Anambra Election
- 🔔Ibrahim Abdullahi is New President Of NULGE FCT Chapter, Promises To Pursue LG Autonomy with HQ.
- 🔔Alleged Brutality And Extortion: Police Hq Condemns Assault On Traveller in Kogi days After One year #EndSARS Protest Anniversary (video)