…JOHESU May Begin Strike Today
After 62 days of back and forth in negotiation with the Nigerian Government, The newly elected officials of the National Association of Resident Doctors has suspended the ongoing strike
National President of NARD, Godiya ishaya says the suspension is on companionate ground and work is expected to resume on Wednesday 6th of October, 2021
NARD President says government has commenced implantation of some of their key demands
NARD members embarked on strike on August 2, 2021 to push for payment of owed salaries, inclusion of NYSC doctors in IPPIS among others
While the doctors are returning to work the Joint Health Sector Unions, JOHESU has called for crucial meeting as its fresh 15-strike notice ends midnight of Monday, October 4th
JOHESU call for an emergency meeting of its executives on Monday is to assess Government’s response to an extended 15-day strike notice which expires midnight of Monday, October 4.
JOHESU National Chairman, Biobelemoye Josiah who confirmed this development to newsmen, says the Health workers had asked the Federal Ministry of Health to ensure speedy circularisation of all establishment and welfare matters as agreed during negotiation meetings.
The JOHESU Chairman says further that it is yet to get a response on the computation of the adjusted Consolidated Health Salary Structure, CONHESS for JOHESU members is completed and submitted to the “High Level Body” of the FG not later than Wednesday, September 22 2021 as agreed.
He adds also that no response yet on its appeal for the Federal Government to ensure that the “High Level Body” completes and submits the computation of the adjusted CONHESS for inclusion in the 2022 budget on or before the 30th of September, 2021 submission window.
- 🔔Dec. 1 Deeadline For Covid-19 Vaccine: NCSU Kicks As Civil Servants Are Sent Home For Non-Compliance As Nigeria Records OMICRON Cases
- 🔔EndSARS activist/comedian MC Macaroni and Musician Falz reject Governor Sanwoolu’s invitation to peace walk
- 🔔ILLEGAL JOB ENTITLEMENT: ICPC Accuses Ngige, As Senators Log heads Over Army Recruitment
- 🔔Tor Tiv Lauds President Buhari Over Industrial Harmony in Nigerian Universities
- 🔔Police DPO Kidnapped in Nigeria’s State Of Edo