Former governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria, CBN, Charles Soludo emerges victorious as Supreme court confirms Victor Oye as All Progressive Grand Alliance Party Chairman.
The Supreme Court upheld the judgement of the Court of Appeal, Kano Division delivered on August 10, which had affirmed Victor Oye as the National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance.
The Victor Oye’s faction of the APGA conducted the primaries that produced Prof Charles Soludo, as it’s governorship candidate in the forthcoming November 6, election in Anambra state.
Justice Mary Odili said the appeal Jude Okeke, is an abuse of court process.
- COEASU Says Litigation Against ASUU, Counterproductive, Asks FG To Be Ready To Also Take It To Court
- JAMB Conducts Supplimentary Exam For 67 Candidates
- Popular Nigerian Comedian Dares Philanthropy, Gives Back To Former School
- Organ Harvesting Allegation: Ekwerenmadu’s Daughter Sends SOS For Kidney Donation
- Shock As 7 Police Aides Attached To A Nigerian Federal Lawmaker Are Attacked, Killed(video)