Former governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria, CBN, Charles Soludo emerges victorious as Supreme court confirms Victor Oye as All Progressive Grand Alliance Party Chairman.
The Supreme Court upheld the judgement of the Court of Appeal, Kano Division delivered on August 10, which had affirmed Victor Oye as the National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance.
The Victor Oye’s faction of the APGA conducted the primaries that produced Prof Charles Soludo, as it’s governorship candidate in the forthcoming November 6, election in Anambra state.
Justice Mary Odili said the appeal Jude Okeke, is an abuse of court process.
- African Varsities Charged To Deepen Digital Awareness, As NigeriaDevelopes Blueprint For Revitalising Education
- Don’t Condone Erring Contractors, Sanction Them…TETFund Tells institutions
- Blasphemy: Killing Of Female Christian Student By Mob in North West Nigeria, Sparks Nationwide Condemnation
- TRCN seeks Regulatory Status, Wants NASS Review Establishment laws
- COEASU Issues 21-Day Strike Notice To Nigerian Govt.