Former governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria, CBN, Charles Soludo emerges victorious as Supreme court confirms Victor Oye as All Progressive Grand Alliance Party Chairman.
The Supreme Court upheld the judgement of the Court of Appeal, Kano Division delivered on August 10, which had affirmed Victor Oye as the National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance.
The Victor Oye’s faction of the APGA conducted the primaries that produced Prof Charles Soludo, as it’s governorship candidate in the forthcoming November 6, election in Anambra state.
Justice Mary Odili said the appeal Jude Okeke, is an abuse of court process.
- 🔔Dec. 1 Deeadline For Covid-19 Vaccine: NCSU Kicks As Civil Servants Are Sent Home For Non-Compliance As Nigeria Records OMICRON Cases
- 🔔EndSARS activist/comedian MC Macaroni and Musician Falz reject Governor Sanwoolu’s invitation to peace walk
- 🔔ILLEGAL JOB ENTITLEMENT: ICPC Accuses Ngige, As Senators Log heads Over Army Recruitment
- 🔔Tor Tiv Lauds President Buhari Over Industrial Harmony in Nigerian Universities
- 🔔Police DPO Kidnapped in Nigeria’s State Of Edo