Africa’s Richest Man Loses Younger Brother
Aliko Dangote’s Younger Brother, Sani and the Vice President of Dangote Group and owner of Dansa Agro-allied Limited – Sani Dangote has died in a United States hospital on Sunday night.
Sani was a younger brother to Africa’s wealthiest man, Aliko Dangote.
According to reports, he died on Sunday evening after a protracted illness.
Sani was a businessman with more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing, agriculture, and oil services.
He sat on the boards of several Dangote companies, including Dangote Cement, Dangote Sugar, Dangote Refinery, Fertiliser company, Dangote Agro Sacks, and Petrochemical.
Sani was better known for his role as the chairman of a subsidiary of the Dangote Group – Dansa Holdings, which produces beverages.
Dansa Holdings encompasses Dansa Foods Limited, Dansa Energy, and Dansa Agro Allied Limited.
He also owned Sagas Energy Limited, Bulk Pack Services Limited, and Dangote Farms Limited.
Sani was a member of several Chambers of Commerce and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Shipping of Nigeria.
- Insecurity in Nigeria: TRCN Suspends PQE in Sokoto, Zamfara
- African Varsities Charged To Deepen Digital Awareness, As NigeriaDevelopes Blueprint For Revitalising Education
- Don’t Condone Erring Contractors, Sanction Them…TETFund Tells institutions
- Blasphemy: Killing Of Female Christian Student By Mob in North West Nigeria, Sparks Nationwide Condemnation
- TRCN seeks Regulatory Status, Wants NASS Review Establishment laws