Africa’s Richest Man Loses Younger Brother
Aliko Dangote’s Younger Brother, Sani and the Vice President of Dangote Group and owner of Dansa Agro-allied Limited – Sani Dangote has died in a United States hospital on Sunday night.
Sani was a younger brother to Africa’s wealthiest man, Aliko Dangote.
According to reports, he died on Sunday evening after a protracted illness.
Sani was a businessman with more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing, agriculture, and oil services.
He sat on the boards of several Dangote companies, including Dangote Cement, Dangote Sugar, Dangote Refinery, Fertiliser company, Dangote Agro Sacks, and Petrochemical.
Sani was better known for his role as the chairman of a subsidiary of the Dangote Group – Dansa Holdings, which produces beverages.
Dansa Holdings encompasses Dansa Foods Limited, Dansa Energy, and Dansa Agro Allied Limited.
He also owned Sagas Energy Limited, Bulk Pack Services Limited, and Dangote Farms Limited.
Sani was a member of several Chambers of Commerce and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Shipping of Nigeria.
- COEASU Says Litigation Against ASUU, Counterproductive, Asks FG To Be Ready To Also Take It To Court
- JAMB Conducts Supplimentary Exam For 67 Candidates
- Popular Nigerian Comedian Dares Philanthropy, Gives Back To Former School
- Organ Harvesting Allegation: Ekwerenmadu’s Daughter Sends SOS For Kidney Donation
- Shock As 7 Police Aides Attached To A Nigerian Federal Lawmaker Are Attacked, Killed(video)