All ad-hoc staff involved in the conduct of the 2021 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) for school based candidates have been fully paid by the National Examinations Council (NECO).
Azeez Sani, Head, Information and Public Relations Division in a statement says the ad-hoc staff includes, 18,243 Supervisors, 887 Assistant Supervisors and 65,159 Examiners. The payment which commenced last week has been concluded.
The Management appreciates the invaluable contributions of the Supervisors and Examiners in the success story of the Council over the years, and reiterates its determination to strengthening the existing cordial relationship between them.
The Council however appeals to State Governments yet to pay the examination fees of their candidates who sat for the SSCE (Internal), to do so in order to facilitate the release of the result of such candidates.
It would be recalled that the Registrar/Chief Executive, Prof. Dantani Ibrahim Wushishi had on 29th October, 2021 announced the release of the results of the 2021 SSCE for School based candidates.
- COEASU Says Litigation Against ASUU, Counterproductive, Asks FG To Be Ready To Also Take It To Court
- JAMB Conducts Supplimentary Exam For 67 Candidates
- Popular Nigerian Comedian Dares Philanthropy, Gives Back To Former School
- Organ Harvesting Allegation: Ekwerenmadu’s Daughter Sends SOS For Kidney Donation
- Shock As 7 Police Aides Attached To A Nigerian Federal Lawmaker Are Attacked, Killed(video)