Ibrahim Ishaq the Divisional Police Officer of Fugar in Edo state police command has been confirmed kidnapped.
Reports had emerged on Saturday evening about the incident which happened around Ise river along the old Auchi – Ekperi – Agenebode road.
According to a press statement released by the command through the police public relations officer, Kontongs Bello on Sunday evening,
The reports say CPS Ibrahim Ishaq was kidnapped on Friday 26 th of November at about 5.20 pm/ 11/ 2021 at about 1820HRS enroute Agenegbode in a private vehicle with his Orderly, one Sgt Aliu who were both on mufty.
They were accosted at Ekwuosor by armed men suspected to be kidnappers who suddenly emerged from the bush and opened fire on their private vehicle forcing them to stop. They however abducted CSP IBRAHIM ISHAQ into the bush while the orderly managed to escaped.
The statement further assured that the commissioner of police Philip Ogbadu is on top of the situation with police operatives already on the trail of the Kidnappers even as he enjoins the general public to remain calm and go about their lawful businesses.
There are trending reports that the Kidnappers are demanding fifty million naira ransome from the family of the kidnapped DPO.
- 🔔Breaking: FG LIFTS BAN ON TWITTER OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA
- 🔔TETFUND Alerts its Stakeholders Over Fraudulent Activities Of Some Faceless Persons
- 🔔 Poor Electricity in FCT As Customers Unable To Recharge Over AEDC Tehnical Hitches
- 🔔Golden Opportunity To Watch MUMMY G.O Vibrate In Video.
- 🔔 JAMB Yet To Begin Sales Of UTME Forms For 2022