Niger State Government has withdrawn all approvals granted to operators of Private Tertiary Education Institutions in the state.
In a statement by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Tertiary Education, Dr Musa Sadeeq, the measure is aimed at checking the spate of contravention of stipulated rules and regulations, establishing private tertiary education institutions in the state.
The statement indicated that the state government has observed with dismay, the rate at which the tertiary education institutions chose to abuse the provisional approvals granted to them.
It further explained that all the state private tertiary education institutions must reapply for their establishment.
It maintained that the state government will ensure that already set standards for the institutions are strictly followed.
- 🔔Breaking: FG LIFTS BAN ON TWITTER OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA
- 🔔TETFUND Alerts its Stakeholders Over Fraudulent Activities Of Some Faceless Persons
- 🔔 Poor Electricity in FCT As Customers Unable To Recharge Over AEDC Tehnical Hitches
- 🔔Golden Opportunity To Watch MUMMY G.O Vibrate In Video.
- 🔔 JAMB Yet To Begin Sales Of UTME Forms For 2022