WCRWrirers Advocates Justice for Hanifa And Other Children.
Workers And child’s Rights Writers International is saddened by the kidnap and eventual gruesome murder of a toddler, 5-year old pupil, Hanifa Abubakar by her teacher after collecting ransom of six million naira from her parent in North West Region of Nigerian state of Kano.
WCRWriters views this callous incident as one of the most insane, inhuman, barbaric and devilish acts of wickedness in recent times.
WCRWriters sees the killing of the helpless and innocent Nigerian child by her teacher, who is also the proprietor of the school as gross betrayal of trust.
WCRWriters therefore tasks the Nigerian Federal government to inaugurated and investigative panel to compliment the the ongoing probe by the authorities of the state of Kano.
WCRWriters Advises Hanifa’s family and wellwishers not to take law into their hands, but allow the Judiciary run its course and let justice be delivered for the pupil.
WCRWriters call for support to continue in our advocacy for social rights and justice, while challenging local and international FBOs,
NGOs and CSOs to speak up against such satanic.
WCRWriters pushes further for states in Nigeria to domesticate the child rights act and ensure its implementation .
*Workers & Child’s Rights Writers Int’l*
- COEASU Says Litigation Against ASUU, Counterproductive, Asks FG To Be Ready To Also Take It To Court
- JAMB Conducts Supplimentary Exam For 67 Candidates
- Popular Nigerian Comedian Dares Philanthropy, Gives Back To Former School
- Organ Harvesting Allegation: Ekwerenmadu’s Daughter Sends SOS For Kidney Donation
- Shock As 7 Police Aides Attached To A Nigerian Federal Lawmaker Are Attacked, Killed(video)