The ongoing 2022 UTME/DE
Registration Exercise scheduled to end on March 26, 2022 would not be extended.
A statement by the joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB says this is because the time scheduled for the registration exercise from February 19 to March 26, 2022, is the only window allotted by relevant authorities to the Board to conduct the exercise.
The statement signed by JAMB’s spokesman, Fabian Benjamin says It should be noted that registration and examination dates are not fixed arbitrarily but through a consensus of opinions of the Federal Ministry of Education and examination agencies.
JAMB adds that this announcement is necessary because of the drop in the number of candidates coming forward to register in spite of the capacity of the Board to register more daily.
JAMB urges prospective candidates who desire to register for the 2022/23 UTME/DE to come out to register as they have only two weeks to do so as no extension would be granted after the close of registration on March 26.
- Job Racketeering At NECO: Police Nab Couple, 3 Others
- More Implementation Strategies On The Way-UBEC
- TETFund Raises Alarm Over Fake Allocation To Institutions
- Insecurity in Nigeria: TRCN Suspends PQE in Sokoto, Zamfara
- African Varsities Charged To Deepen Digital Awareness, As NigeriaDevelopes Blueprint For Revitalising Education