Reports say a 2022 Batch B Youth Corps member deployed to Nasarawa State, Friday morning, slumped and died at her place of primary assignment (PPA), Government Junior Secondary School, Mangar, Farin Ruwa Development Area, Wamba Council Area, Vanguard reports.
Late miss Ajang Blessing Ajiji, with State Code Number, NS/21B/1800, and Call-Up Number, NYSC/FPV/2021127819 whose body had since been deposited at the Jos University Teaching Hospital, JUTH, Mortuary was reported to have been battling with Pneumonia.
The Nasarawa State Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development and Chairman, National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Governing Board, Lucky Yargwa, has, on behalf of the entire Management and Staff of the Ministry and Government of Nasarawa State, condoled with the NYSC and the families of the deceased following the sudden demise of the Corp member.
- COEASU Says Litigation Against ASUU, Counterproductive, Asks FG To Be Ready To Also Take It To Court
- JAMB Conducts Supplimentary Exam For 67 Candidates
- Popular Nigerian Comedian Dares Philanthropy, Gives Back To Former School
- Organ Harvesting Allegation: Ekwerenmadu’s Daughter Sends SOS For Kidney Donation
- Shock As 7 Police Aides Attached To A Nigerian Federal Lawmaker Are Attacked, Killed(video)