Reports say a 2022 Batch B Youth Corps member deployed to Nasarawa State, Friday morning, slumped and died at her place of primary assignment (PPA), Government Junior Secondary School, Mangar, Farin Ruwa Development Area, Wamba Council Area, Vanguard reports.
Late miss Ajang Blessing Ajiji, with State Code Number, NS/21B/1800, and Call-Up Number, NYSC/FPV/2021127819 whose body had since been deposited at the Jos University Teaching Hospital, JUTH, Mortuary was reported to have been battling with Pneumonia.
The Nasarawa State Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development and Chairman, National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Governing Board, Lucky Yargwa, has, on behalf of the entire Management and Staff of the Ministry and Government of Nasarawa State, condoled with the NYSC and the families of the deceased following the sudden demise of the Corp member.
- Job Racketeering At NECO: Police Nab Couple, 3 Others
- More Implementation Strategies On The Way-UBEC
- TETFund Raises Alarm Over Fake Allocation To Institutions
- Insecurity in Nigeria: TRCN Suspends PQE in Sokoto, Zamfara
- African Varsities Charged To Deepen Digital Awareness, As NigeriaDevelopes Blueprint For Revitalising Education