Daring criminals who have resulting in kill have forced Residents of the Federal Housing Authority, FHA Lugbe, along the airport road,in Abuja, to give the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and the FCT Police Commissioner a two-week ultimatum to address the alleged regular killing of their youths
The Residents who spoke through the President of the Federal Housing Authority Youths Association, George Chidi, gave the ultimatum shortly after meeting with the FCT Police commissioner, Babaji Sunday, on Wednesday in Abuja, threatened to take laws into their hands, at the expiration of the notice.
The group told the police boss that the criminalites are from kidnapping, banditry, Robbery to extra judicial killing.
The added that many of their youths have been killed by those who disguise as motorcycle Ridders,popularly called ‘,OKADA’.
The FHA Residents alleged that over five persons have so far been killed by the Motorcycle operators in the Federal Housing Authority, Lugbe in the last three weeks.
Responding unbehalve of the FCT Authority, the Senior Assistant to the Minister of the FCT on City Sanitation, Ikharo Attah, said motorcycle operators in the city have become a security threats to the residents, hence government will do something about their operations soon
- Job Racketeering At NECO: Police Nab Couple, 3 Others
- More Implementation Strategies On The Way-UBEC
- TETFund Raises Alarm Over Fake Allocation To Institutions
- Insecurity in Nigeria: TRCN Suspends PQE in Sokoto, Zamfara
- African Varsities Charged To Deepen Digital Awareness, As NigeriaDevelopes Blueprint For Revitalising Education